In just 4 sessions, you will gain the skills to review, revise and negotiate contracts better than 99% of your peers.
This personal step-by-step course with recorded instruction and real-time support and feedback is designed for any construction professional who reviews, revises, and negotiates contracts. From the moment you start talking about a contract to the time you sign it and everything in between, this class will teach you everything you need to know and help you build the skills for negotiation discussions to immediately put into action.
Don't forget: it's risk free.
If you can't honestly say The Construction Contracts Negotiation Course has helped you understand how to negotiate your contracts to your company's advantage, we offer a no-questions-asked 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Go ahead and sign up. Join each session, implement the strategies and techniques in the first few classes, and if you for some reason feel dissatisfied with what you have learned, simply email [email protected] within 30 days of your initial purchase and your entire order will be refunded immediately.
No guilt. No hard feelings.
It's that simple.
How does the course work?
5, 1-hour sessions to be taken at your own pace.
Instruction and one-on-one coaching from nationally-recognized construction lawyer and trusted educator, Eliot Wagonheim.
In just 5 sessions, you will learn more about your contracts than you would ever learn from years in the industry.
- 5 sessions, taken at your own pace
- Support and feedback from nationally-recognized construction lawyer and trusted educator, Eliot
- Downloadable workbook with exercises to accompany each session
- Examples from actual contracts to apply your knowledge
Ready to join us? Join the waitlist now to be notified when the new & improved course drops!
Here's a look at just some of the topics covered inside the course:
Contract Mindset, Negotiation & Triage
- The lens top negotiators use to review and analyze construction contracts
- How to establish and recognize your organization's non-negotiables
- The benefits and traps of Master Service Agreements...and how to use MSAs to your advantage
Mastering the Unexpected
- Become fluent in the language of contracts
- The art of instantly evaluating mission critical issues
- Spot (and fix) the small, hidden phrases that determine large outcomes (and that are missed by 99% of your peers)
- The elements of powerful negotiation discussions that you can put to work immediately in your organization
Payments & Claims
- Set your organization up to get paid on time, every time
- Get paid for additional work, even without a signed change order
- How to set the stage for successful claim defense
Wrapping Up the Project
- Provide the right warranty and avoid warranty creep
- Understand insurance and bonding
- Decode indemnification...and how to use your knowledge to limit your risk
- What you need to know about dispute resolution, arbitration, and litigation
This Masterclass will help you:
Create a strong foundation to get paid everything you're owed...on time, every time
Build skills for negotiation discussions you can immediately put into action
Set the stage for successful claim defense
Learn from a lawyer without all the legalese.
Hi, I'm Eliot Wagonheim.
For more than 30 years as a construction lawyer, clients have sought my help to get paid, defend backcharges, fight claims for liquidated damages, and prevent termination. And when a particularly confusing contract term came up, I’d get a call.
For years I have steadily reviewed contracts and educated clients on the negotiating points, deal-breakers, nice-to-haves and need-to-haves on projects ranging from $25,000 to $90,000,000.
Working one-to-one with clients is great and I enjoy it, but I know that not every company has the budget in place to retain my services (or any lawyers) as often as they would like. I’ve noticed that if organizations can develop a solid foundation of contract terms and regulations, they can move forward lawyer-free with confidence.
I believe in empowering these organizations to understand the contracts you are being presented with day-in-and-day-out, before you run into a major issue that puts your entire company at risk. That is what The Construction Contracts Negotiation Course is all about. Seats are limited to ensure personal attention is given to each attendee. Click the button below to save your seat today.JOIN THE WAITLIST