While this course was designed exclusively for project managers, the Project Manager Contracts Masterclass will teach any construction professional that is handed a contract who has to bring the project home – on time, on budget, and get paid. From project managers to field supervisors to presidents and contract administrators, this course teaches you how to use every contract you are handed to your company’s advantage.
Instructed by Eliot Wagonheim, one of the nation’s leading construction attorneys as recognized by SuperLawyers®, and trusted educator of Construction Executive, Wagonheim’s engaging and fun teaching style with a plain English training of legal contracts has received top ratings from construction professionals nationwide.
In 4 hours, you will learn more about your contracts than you would ever learn from years in the field.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Project managers, project engineers, field supervisors, contract administrators, contract managers, owners, and presidents are just some of the job titles that have benefitted from taking this course.
- 4 videos, 1 hour each for a total of 4 hours of instruction
- Support via email and one-on-one call with instructor Eliot Wagonheim
- Downloadable workbook with exercises to accompany each session
- Downloadable Contractor’s Pocket Guide to guide you daily
- Sign up for the Project Manager Contracts Masterclass.
- Watch the instructional videos at your pace.
- Download resources and get in touch with Eliot Wagonheim for any support!
Questions? Email [email protected]
Check out all construction contract courses: www.wagonheimu.com/construction