In 4 weeks, you will understand contracts better than 99% of your peers.
This is the only contracts course with personal step-by-step instruction designed exclusively for project managers. You will learn how to use every contract you are handed to your company’s advantage.
You will walk away with the knowledge to help avoid missing deadlines you didn't even know were there and use these skills to start running even more successful projects, build goodwill, and get paid everything you’re owed.
SEATS ARE LIMITED.
See what our students are saying...
How does the course work?
Live sessions, one hour per week for 4 consecutive weeks.
Live instruction and one-on-one coaching from nationally-recognized construction lawyer and trusted educator, Eliot Wagonheim.
In 4 weeks, you will learn more about your contracts than you would ever learn from years in the field.
- 4 weeks, one live session a week (Recordings of each session for easy reference)
- Personal instruction and feedback from nationally-recognized construction lawyer and trusted educator, Eliot Wagonheim
- Downloadable workbook with exercises to accompany each session
- Examples from actual contracts to apply your knowledge
Ready to join us? Course details and Zoom links will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
Here's a look at what you'll learn inside the course:
Week 1: February 23 (12pm EST, 90 min)
- How to read and use every contract to your advantage
- Gain a basic understanding of contracts so you can translate the legalese into action
Week 2: March 2 (12pm EST, 60 min)
Mission Critical Issues
- What your company's president and lawyer want you to know about the contract before stepping foot on-site
- A walkthrough of specific issues that you will face on every project and how to navigate them
Week 3: March 9 (12pm EST, 60 min)
Changes & Communication
- How to get paid for changes while staying on schedule and preserving client relationships
- What to do when you don't have a signed change order
Week 4: March 16 (12pm EST, 2 hours)
Communication, Delay & Termination
(and BONUS Q&A!)
- Learn the most effective in-project communication techniques
- Become your company’s most effective advocate by using the tools the contract gives you
- How to put your company in the best position when the worst happens
Download the full course syllabus here.
Don't forget: it's risk free.
If you can't honestly say The PM Contracts Masterclass has helped you understand contracts better and learn tools to make your company safer, stronger and more profitable. we offer a no-questions-asked 30 day, 100% money back guarantee.
Go ahead and sign up. Join each session, implement the strategies and techniques in the first few classes, and if you for some reason feel dissatisfied with what you have learned, simply email [email protected] within 30 days of your initial purchase and your entire order will be refunded immediately.
No guilt. No hard feelings.
It's that simple.
This Masterclass will help you:
Avoid backcharges and delay claims
Get paid everything you're owed on time, every time (even without a signed change order)
Protect your company from the unexpected (including force majeure, supply chain, and pandemic-related issues)
Learn from a lawyer without all the legalese.
Hi, I'm Eliot Wagonheim.
For more than 30 years as a construction lawyer, clients have sought my help to get paid, defend backcharges, fight claims for liquidated damages, and prevent termination. And when a particularly confusing contract term came up, I’d get a call.
For years I have steadily reviewed contracts and educated clients on the negotiating points, deal-breakers, nice-to-haves and need-to-haves on projects ranging from $25,000 to $90,000,000.
Working one-to-one with clients is great and I enjoy it, but I know that not every company has the budget in place to retain my services (or any lawyers) as often as they would like. I’ve noticed that if PMs and contract admins can develop a solid foundation of contract terms and regulations, they can move forward lawyer-free with confidence.
I believe in empowering you - the project manager - to understand the contracts you are being presented with day-in-and-day-out, before you run into a major issue that puts your entire company at risk. That is what The Project Manager Contracts Masterclass is all about. Seats are limited to ensure personal attention is given to each attendee. Click the button below to save your seat today.GET STARTED